Options in Psychology, LLC accepts most insurances, including BlueCross/BlueSheild, Midlands Choice, Regional Care Inc, United HealthCare, Medicare and Nebraska Medicaid.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We recommend you contact your insurance company prior to your first appointment to verify your coverage and benefit information.
Questions to ask your insurance company to verify coverage and benefits:
- Do I have mental health benefits under my policy?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is my co-pay or co-insurance amount?
- Do I need to see an in-network provider to use my benefits?
- Does my policy cover psychological or neuropsychological testing (if applicable?)
Cash, check and all major credit cards/debit cards accepted for payment.
Cancellation / No Show Policy
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not canceled at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session. We cannot bill insurance for no show's.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.